Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Have Your Say Forum
If you are not happy with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the Forum.
Essex & Suffolk Water has commissioned Explain Research to host and manage this online Forum on their behalf. http://www.explainresearch.co.uk/
“We”, “us” and “our” refers to Essex & Suffolk Water.
“Content” means everything contained in, or accessible from, the online Forum which has been produced by or on behalf of Essex & Suffolk Water. “Content” does not include Postings made by members.
“Postings” means all information, data, artwork, text, photographs, videos, messages and any other material which you or any other any member posts on or uploads to the online Forum.
“Website” means the website which hosts the Forum. These terms and conditions only apply to the website which hosts the Forum.
“You”, “your” and “yours” refers to you, the person using the online Forum
Changes to Terms
From time to time we may make changes to these terms, this will be done without any specific notice.
If the terms and conditions do change, the next time you login you will be presented with the revision and asked to agree to the revised terms before proceeding to use the online Forum.
- This Forum contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Forum, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- If you would like to create a text link to the online Forum from your own, you do not need any permission for this. However, we reserve the right to require you to remove any such link if we do not feel that it is appropriate.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the Content, nor its suitability for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Forum is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The experiences, ideas and opinions posted on the online Forum are those of individual members. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted. People who work at Essex & Suffolk Water will participate in conversations and provide accurate information and answers to questions as needed. We cannot, in any circumstances, accept responsibility for errors or omissions in any of the content of this website, or for any action or decisions based on the content. Neither can we be responsible for the consequences of reliance on any content no matter how it is presented. Any advice given by Essex & Suffolk Water on the online Forum will be of a general nature. Specific enquiries made by online Forum members in regards to their own account or service will be removed from the online Forum and, with the member’s permission, passed onto the Essex & Suffolk Water Team who will respond as they are able.
- You are responsible for all your Postings (“Your Postings”). If you did not create Your Postings yourself, you are responsible for obtaining the owner’s consent to use it on the Website [or in connection with the online Forum].
- The online Forum works best when users can share, and access, each others’ Postings. You are welcome to upload Your Postings as you wish, subject to these terms, and to the guidance in the ‘Have Your Say Forum guidelines. In order to share fully, and make the online Forum a success, we need your permission to make Your Postings available to other users. By using the Website you agree to grant us a worldwide, royalty-free license to use Your Postings. We have the right to download and copy Postings for content analysis and customer research purposes. Findings from the discussions, surveys and polls that take place on the online Forum may be used in other communications activity, however all members will be completely anonymous.
- This license will not be exclusive to us, in that you can allow other people to use the material too. The license is also transferable in that the material can be used by, for example, other site users, or sub-contractors of Essex & Suffolk Water.
- While we host the online Forum we are not responsible for the content of the Postings, which are provided by site users. We can have no liability for any losses or damage which are in any way related to the content of these Postings.
- If anyone notifies us that anything in Your Postings has infringed their intellectual property rights, we may withdraw any, or all, of Your Postings immediately, in order to investigate such claims.
- If anything in Your Postings is found to have infringed another party’s intellectual property rights, and we suffer any losses or damages as a result, you agree to indemnify us against all claims and proceedings arising from such infringement.
In order to keep your personal information safe, we would recommend that you do not include any personal information, whether about yourself or someone else, in Your Postings. You need to be aware that, if you include any personal information in Your Postings, it may not be secure. If you include personal information about other people you may be liable yourself and may also do something which makes us liable. You agree to indemnify Essex & Suffolk Water and any relevant third party against any claim or proceeding which is related to any personal information in Your Postings.
Moderation and member conduct
- You are responsible for how you behave towards other users of the Website. Explain will act as site moderator, and will monitor any disputes between individual users, and we cannot be responsible for resolving them.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you would like information on Google Analytics cookies please visit:
Your use of this Forum and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the Website and/or the online Forum at any time without notice. Equally we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your individual registration at any time. While we would try to explain our reasons for doing so, it may not always be possible to provide such an explanation at the same time as the suspension or termination.
In addition to these terms and conditions there are also Essex & Suffolk Water guidelines which we ask all members of the online Forum to adhere to.
Third party links
Contribution in the Essex & Suffolk Water Have Your Say Forum may enter members into a prize draw and further information is available on the 'Prize draw' page.
If you are unclear about anything in these terms, or have any queries about anything relating to the online Forum, please contact Explain Market Research by emailing email@example.com